Branch Executive has endorsed the proposed Teaching Service (DOE) Agreement and urge you to vote “YES” in the online ballot which is now on!
You should have received an email from us with a link to your online ballot. If you haven’t yet seen your ballot email, a reminder will be sent to you at 3pm each day – until you vote!
The in-principle agreement delivers great salary wins for beginning teachers and those at the top of the salary scale, as well as improvements to a host of workplace conditions. All of this was achieved without any reduction in existing conditions.
- In-principle new Teaching Agreement – summary
- In-principle Agreement – full document
- Interstate salary comparisons (under new agreement) for teachers at top of the un-promoted scale
- Interstate salary comparisons (under new agreement) for entry level teachers
- Click here for additional information and clarification on a few issues…
Executive encourage you to lock-in this agreement and vote YES.
If you don’t think you’ve received your ballot email, and you’re covered by the Teaching Service Agreement, email email@example.com with your details.