Are you passionate about TAFE, public education and training and workplace rights and conditions? Are you ready to build union membership and activism amongst AEU TAFE Division members and provide basic workplace and industrial support?
We are recruiting now for a TAFE Project Officer to be based in Hobart (or Launceston/Devonport by negotiation), starting in July, 2022.
This exciting project role is 0.4 FTE (two days per week – negotiable) for up to six months, finishing in December 2022.
There is some employment flexibility available and a secondment may be an option for AEU members.
You’ll receive top-notch training and support, and it’s a great opportunity to expand your skills outside of your current role.
To apply, tell us how you fit the Position Profile in a written application of approximately 500 words and send, along with your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00am Wednesday 29th June 2022.
The essential requirements of the role include:
- Prior organising or campaigning experience
- Been a union workplace delegate or Rep and/or activist
- Current C class driver’s licence
- Eligibility to hold a Right of Entry permit
- Appropriate Good Character Checks required to work in education settings
A desirable requirement is:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
Send your questions about the role to email@example.com