We’re here to help

Our member support team is here to support you.

Get Support
Support we offer
Resources and links

Member Support Centre

The AEU offers a range of services and support for its members through its network of Industrial Officers, workplace Representatives (Reps), Organisers and the AEU Membership Team.

Contact us or fill out the form below and our member support team will assist.
Call: (03) 6234 9500
Email: support@aeutas.org.au
Create Case: Fill out the form below.

Oops! You need to be logged in to use this form.