Reps training sessions will be held in mid-March for new and ‘old’ Reps – register now.
All Reps are expected to attend training (no pressure) and we’re especially keen to see you if you are new to the prestigious and exciting role of AEU Workplace Rep!
The training will build your leadership skills, show you techniques for organising your workplace and tips for getting people excited about campaign actions. It’s also a great opportunity to meet fellow Reps and build networks and support.
All the sessions are three hours and start at 1.30pm. In Hobart, we are running the same training over 2 days so please register for 1 only. Click on one of the links below to register for a session near you:
- AEU Office Hobart – Wednesday,15th of March.
- AEU Office Hobart – Thursday, 16th of March.
- AEU Office Launceston – Thursday, 16th of March.
- AEU Office Devonport – Wednesday, 15th of March.
- Burnie High School – Thursday, 16th of March.
Relief is covered for DOE Reps, (not TAFE).
Registrations close at 10am, Friday 10th March. (We can’t accept late registrations)
Please ensure your Reps Endorsement Forms have been returned to us otherwise we can’t arrange your paid Relief.