Congratulations on winning
Well done on winning a $100 holiday reimbursement to celebrate 5,200 AEU members. Members are eligible to use reimbursements on a local experience i.e: a meal out or an art class. Reimbursements can also be claimed on the cost of accommodation within Tasmania.
Here is how to claim your reimbursement.
Fill out the form below including uploading your receipts as proof of purchase and entering your bank details.
Proof of purchase must include:
- Business Name providing the activity e.g. Name of accommodation venue.
- Amount paid.
- A description of what was purchased (itemised if more than one item).
- A receipt; invoice or reference number.
- Words that confirm status of payment, e.g. ‘paid in full’.
- Date of transaction.
- Date of stay or activity, e.g. check in and check out date of accommodation.
You can claim your reimbursement of up to $100 once you have completed and paid for your stay or experience between September 25 and October 10.
Your expense must be claimed no later than October 31 2021.