Combine your fast and accurate data entry skills, efficiency with a member database and friendly, professional interpersonal skills in this exciting role.
You will contribute positively every day to building the strength and capacity of the biggest voice for educators and public education in Tasmania.
The Australian Education Union is a values-driven, fulfilling place to work and offers excellent support and conditions in this 0.6 FTE fixed-term 14 month position, with the potential for an ongoing role.
Your salary will commence at $61,676 – $66,561, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The AEU offers family-friendly conditions and benefits including:
- 13% superannuation and 17.5% leave loading
- 35 hour week (pro rata at 0.6 = 21 hours per week)
- 4 weeks annual leave plus an additional week of paid leave during Christmas – New Year office closure period
- Up to 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Access to Reproductive Health and Wellbeing Leave, Study Leave and Personal Leave
About the role
Working closely with the Membership and Database Officer, you will be responsible for entering and maintaining accurate data and the efficient functioning of the union’s membership database and activities.
Your excellent customer service and communication skills will shine as you ensure members receive friendly, professional membership services through enquiries and correspondence.
Sound like a good fit for you?
As an inclusive, progressive organisation, we value diversity and encourage applications from First Nations people, people with disability, people of colour, women, trans, queer and gender diverse people.
You’ll receive top-notch training and support, and it’s a great opportunity to expand your skills and turn your passion into results.
Find out more and get in touch:
- Click here for the full Position Profile
- Click here for the Selection Criteria – applications must respond to all criteria
Please address each of the selection criteria, individually, in your written application of approximately 500 words and send, along with your CV, to email@example.com by 9:00am Monday 16 October 2023.
If you require further information about the position please email firstname.lastname@example.org